The undergraduate program at TERMINALFOUR University educates students to understand and apply the necessary theory for their area of interest, but also prepares students for a wide variety of careers and life experiences.
Our program provides a broad learning experience in a multidisciplinary and global context and focuses on the development of essential skills, especially critical thinking and effective communication skills.
We prepare our students for their careers through our academic advice, but our flexible approach will help students fashion an undergraduate program that they can tailor to their own unique career objectives.
Students will also have the opportunity to participate in campus organizations, internship opportunities and study abroad programs. These opportunities will help students develop a holistic portfolio of knowledge that extends outside of the classroom. Students at the TERMINALFOUR University will develop the skills needed for innovative and sustainable careers of the future.
- Marine Science - MS100
- Earth Systems - ES170
- Software Engineering - SE200
- Chemistry - CY481
- World History - WH710
- Math - MA499
- Cert IV in Hospitality (Food & Beverage) - 18084
- Cert IV Screen and Media - 19236
- Associate of Arts (Japanese Studies Theme) - AA/JPNST
- Associate of Arts (Music Theme) - AA/MUSIC
- Advanced Diploma in Applied Social Sciences - AD/COR
- Advanced Diploma in Social Sciences - AD/HRMD
- Diploma of Sports Turf Management - AHC51010
- Cert III in Auto Mech Tech - AUR30405
- Cert III Automotive Specialist - AUR30605
- BA Theatre and Film Studies - BA/TFS
- BA Theatre Studies - BA/THS
- Certificate IV in Business - BSB40212
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science - BSC/ES
- Cert III in Community Services Work - CHC30108
- Cert IV Aeroskills(Avionics) - AASAV211